1 cup water
1 cup sugar
4 large eggs
2 cups candied fruit
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup brown sugar
1 bottle whisky (sample the whisky to check for quality)
1. Take a large bowl. Check the whisky again – to be sure it is the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat.
2. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
3. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.
4. Make sure the whisky is still okay. Cry another tup.
5. Turn off the mixer.
6. Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of candied fruit.
7. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver.
8. Sample the whisky to check for tonsisticity.
9. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?
10. Check the whisky.
11. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
12. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find.
13. Grease the oven.
14. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
15. Throw the bowl out of the window, check the whisky again and go to bed.